Wednesday 8 December 2010

Ice cold in Argyll

         




With temperatures around -7.5 this morning I had a quick look at the water falls in Pucks Glen, but unfortunately they had water running down them. So I walked in to Clach Bheinn along the Loch Eck road.  

After exiting the forest and moving up towards the Corie I made slow progress through the deep snow to the foot of the buttresses. I could see the sun through the spindrift and made for the top for lunch time. Were I was met by more deep snow on the way back to Benmore Gardens.

Hopefully we will have a few days of warmer weather to consolidate some of the snow. Glad I took my poles with me today.


                                                                        

Here you will find reports of what we have been up to and the current
weather conditions from where we have been.